Thursday, March 5, 2009

Will Jillian Harris be the next 'Bachelorette'? Why or why not?

If you have been watching, in every season of The Bachelor, one particle person that stood out among the rest of the hopefuls despite the fact that she didn't get the final rose. Jillian Harris is the case this year. Do you think the producer of the show will give her own show, The Bachelorette? Why or why not?

Here are what some Yahoo users are saying about this particular topic......

"They have already made her the next Bachelorette.
Why? Because Melissa said she was done with the charade and said No thanks....smart cookie.
Jillian was next in line."

By :what's up?

"It's been announced that Jillian is the next Bachelorette. Show starts in May. Jillian is pretty, perky, fun, and I hope she meets a cool guy who'll give her what she's looking for."

By :leslie

"It is going to be Jillian Harris. She came in thrid place on the show.
I am not real excited to hear that Jillian will be on The Bachelorette. I really wanted Melissa to do the it, and I think she deserved it more, especially after Jason dumped her like that!!

I don't think Jillian has the personality to have her own show. Even as Jason was getting down to the last few girls, I didn't even really remember Jillian's name. She just didn't stick out to me. I am undecided if I will watch the show ir not."

By :sloppyjo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Jason did not pick Jillian, she is too good for him anyway... men should be competing for her, no the other way around

    ReplyDelete