Thursday, March 26, 2009

How did you like last night's American Idol?

Did they do a good job in Motown music? Who do you think or want to get eliminated?


Here is what some Yahoo users are saying about this particular subject, do you agree or disagree with them?

"for the most part, i liked last nights show. i think the bottom 3 should be megan, michael, and scott. i hope megan goes home, but i doubt it will be her, probably michael. i think he is better than her, just picked some bad songs recently."

By: hannahs mom

"For the most part is was overall okay. Some did bad, some did okay, some did good.

My favorite is Megan who did bad."

By : DT [=

"Allison and Adam did great. But Allison for me was amazing.

Kris and Matt were great.

Danny, Lil and Anoop were alright.

Megan (too bad though), Michael and Scott were TERRIBLE.

I want Michael S. or Scott be eliminated."

By :Denim ™

"Last night was more about the judges and their antic's then the Talent in the show, especially how they ignored the little 16 yr. old that sang last and was terrific. But the judges were tied up in coloring books and crayons."

By: kb8mmd1

"Well some were great and some were horrible! Over all it was OK last week was better.

Matt Giraud - Lets Get It On **** kara's crush did great
Kris Allen - How Sweet It Is *** still cute lol
Scott Macintyre - You Cant Hurry Love ** eh
Megan Joy - For Once In My Life NO STARS HORRIBLE
Anoop Desai - Ooh Baby Baby *** good
Michael Sarver - Aint too Proud To Beg ** not good, good attitude though
Lil Rounds - Heatwave *** stop sreaming at me
Adam Lambert - Tracks Of My Tears ***** fave, falsettos were amazing
Danny Gokey - Get Ready **** great as always
Allison Iraheta - Papa Was A Rollin Stone *** sounds good but I just dnt like her

Bottom 3 will be Michael, Scott and Megan or maybe even Allison I hope

Michael will probably go but Megan deserves to go home but I doubt it."

By :aseret_m...

"With all the songs Motown has done I was expecting a lot more old school soul with lots of room for vocal interpretation. I was kinda disappointed with a few of the song choices. My favorites were Adam, Anoop and Danny.
I hope Megan goes this week."

By :beespost

"I think Megan was pretty awful, but I think Scott or Michael will go--hopefully Scott, he's really boring lately"

By:Julie V

"I think Megan, Michael, and Scott should be in the bottom 3, with Megan going home.

Yeah she's pretty but so what? Girl can't sing, and that's all there is to it. She gets on my nerves with her attitude.

Im pretty sure Michael will be going home though. His last few performances have been mediocre at best."

By :εϊз ıғ ÿọű ѕєєқ αღỹ εϊз

"I think for the most part the contestants did a good job. I think Megan will get eliminated. Her performance was just awful. I also don't know what Paula was doing for the majority of the performances but it wasn't really paying attention, she is just wacky,lol."

By : jessiely...

"I'm a huge Motown fan and I thought for the most part the show was good. But I wish someone had picked Just My Imagination (Runnin Away With Me)...that's my favourite Motown tune. Maybe too difficult, who knows?
I was disappointed in Lil Rounds. She should have shone on that stage and she was just ordinary for her standards. Not a good song choice for her vocal ability.

Megan was horrible. Michael was almost as bad and Scott was below average too. They were clearly the bottom 3. I don't know what the big fuss is over Kris Allen, he's just an alright singer yet people keep singing his praises.

Adam was friggin' amazing...I love that song so much. And his rendition is almost record worthy. I thought Anoop did well as did Matt and Allison, especially hitting her note at the end."

By : Kevin D (D. Original)

"Motwon music was gay, they need to let them do what they want. I love Megan the best, then Danny and Alison and Matt."

By:celexa

"Overall I think Motown night went fairly well. Contrary to what the judges said I actually like Danny's rendition of, "Get Ready." I personally thought he was the best last night. I have a strong feel he's gonna make it to the final two.

And I've never really be a fan of Adam, but I have to say that he sang REALLY well last night. It was refreshing to actually hear him sing as opposed to previous performances where I felt like he just screamed during the songs.

I also thought Anoop did well. His falsetto was very nice sounding. And I've been a fan of him since the day he auditioned and sang, "Thank You," by Boyz II Men. After he auditioned I searched for clips of him on You Tube and discovered that he sang in an all male a cappella (sp?) group for the University of North Carolina. After watching those clips it made me want him to succeed even more.

As for the bottom three, Dial Idol.com (a website the makes Idol predictions based on the busy signals a contestant's voting phone number receives) shows that Scott, Michael and Megan are in the bottom three. And I agree with the site's predictions as well. Scott is actually a much better piano player than a singer because his voice is just mediocre. Michael has a good voice, but he doesn't stand out nor have the caliber to compare to contestants like Danny or Allison. And as for Megan...good grief. I cannot stand her voice. It's like listening to nails on a chalk board every time I hear her sing. I get the fact that she's unique and different, but unique and different doesn't make someone a great singer. If it were up to me, she'd be the one who goes home tonight, but unfortunately it's not. And of course, Dial Idol's predictions are not 100% accurate so we'll just have to wait until tonight to see the results."

By : Kori: despiser of trolls

No comments:

Post a Comment