Thursday, March 5, 2009

What is your opinion on Katie Holmes?

I want to know what do everybody think about Katie Holmes since she is hot topic right now. Thanks

Here is what some of Yahoo users are saying about this topic......

"She's insane. straight up insane. just look into her eyes and tell me she's not insane"

By:joydvisi...

"She is so a mom and has found True Love...Good for her..."

By :ts not Rocket Science

"She is? I haven't heard about her since Batman a few years ago. Then again, I don't stay up with the latest Jr High School gossip. Sorry."

By :Kyle O

"I like her as an actress, but her taste in men is peculiar.
Tom Cruise is a freak, like the rest of the aliens. lol"

By :Enchantress Kiss

"Don't really care about her, she's really not a big part of hollywood.
Her only claim to fame is marrying tom cruise, and having his kid...and doing the whole scientology thing"

By:Tishalic...

"I don't care about her one way or the other and I don't see her as a hot topic. For her sake though, I wish she'd stop trying to be a sex bomb. Her latest magazine pictures look awful...she's got that old heroin chic look going on. And there's something creepy about her saying she knew she was going to marry Cruise when she was a little girl! To me, she was a tv actress, mediocre at best, who married a once huge star and had a baby. If she's happy, that's fine."

By :theskyis...

"think she has gone from pretty much being a nobody to being a somebody as a result of marrying Tom Cruise! A part of me can't help but think that she married him because she wanted that boost of fame to get her starring in more breakthrough roles, etc.. I mean lets be honest, she would still be known as 'Joey Potter' otherwise right?
When she first got with Tom, I thought she seemed kind of weak, with no backbone and just sort of doing and acting the way he wanted her to. But it appears to me that she is rather independant and for herself at the moment. I don't really like her though."

By :S ♥ G

"shes not as good looking as Angus Scrimm"

By :The Tall Man

"i don't know what the big fuss is about her. i never thought anything of her, good or bad, just not important, but she has a beautiful daughter"

By :summer

"I think she's totally crazy- her whole relationship with Tom Cruise creeps me out so much and I think he has her on a tight leash. Both of them are totally nuts and obsessed with themselves."

By:A J

No comments:

Post a Comment