Friday, March 20, 2009

How did you like the appearance by Barack Obama's appearance on The Tonight Show?

Here are what some yahoo users are saying about this particular subject, do you agree or disagree?

"I think it is disgusting you would think he was a movie star instead of a kenya imposing as an American."

By: Tired of the Crap~!

"he did very well, very reassuring performance. when bush tried to be funny he always just ended up being a dick."

By:aybabtu

"I thought his comment on his bowling skills are like the Special Olympics were disgusting, anytime you make a joke about Handicap people it is just horrible, but I am sure since all of the Idiots in our country love this moron then he will get away with saying it. Imagine if it was Bush he would have been crusified but Bush would never say that because he has too much class."

By:Matt P

"Obama is simply doing what he is told to do."

By:Panacea

"He's "just doing what he's told to?". He's the President. Who told him to go on Leno? He's addicted to the rock star status and attention he got on the campaign trail.

Regardless of my opinion of him and his policy direction for the country, I find him very fun to watch.

However, if I hear the words "I inherited this situation... yadi yadi yadi... but the buck stops here!" I will vomit. It's like a worn record.

I liked the look on his face after Leno told him that everyone throws the basketball games when they play with him. Obama hammed that up pretty good pretending like his feelings were hurt. He's a funny guy. :)"

By: Christian Hotelier

"I think it was fine. We all wanted a president concerned with Main St and it was just another way for him to show that he's open minded. I don't think he personally wants to portray a movie star. I think our over dramatic media makes far too much out of nothing, just to get a story. I also think that he meant no harm when joking about his bowling game and that was blown way out of porportion! I have special needs children that are very close to my heart and I was not offended! Once again, media makes a mountain out of a mole hill!"

By:naomi h

"Republicans hate it and Democrats like it. I'm an Independent, and I liked it."

By:Lincoln6

No comments:

Post a Comment