Friday, March 6, 2009

What do you last night's episode of American Idol?

Do you think the judges made the right choice by allowing Anoop,Jasmine,Matt and Megan to have to wild card spots?

Here are what some Yahoo are saying about this particular topic....


"anoop, no, because although i likes him at first, he wasn't very good the last 2 performances. also, i couldn't even remember who matt and megan were.. they were forgettable to me. jasmine deserved it. i Hate tatiana, but i was hoping she would make it through, just for my entertainment for the next few weeks.. i love laughing at her unstable emotions. i was also hoping for nathaniel and norman gentle, but oh well... :)"

By :Jade

"no i don't think they did
stupid judges"

By :Miko Man Man

"I don't think Matt deserved a spot. He wont be there much longer. I really like Megan and I'm glad she got picked. Personally tho I don't think any of them will win. My pick is Danny or Lil Rounds."

By :Danni

"I think Anoop, Megan and Matt deserved to go through. They're really good singers and they're unique. Jasmine wasn't that good in my opinion."

By :Pessimistically Optimistic

"really like Megan...I don't think she's the best singer and I don't think she will win, but I like her. She has a unique sound, and she is different. The only thing I don't like about her is that stupid little dance she does.
Matt and Anoop were both good and they deserve to be there.
I don't like Jasmine. I think she's boring."

By :**Just my OPINION**

"
I do.
I liked Jasmine and Anoop from the start and they both did great last night. Megan was great, too. I just don't really care about Matt, but I guess he really pleased the judges with his performance."

By: HQTrang

No comments:

Post a Comment