Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What do you think of last night's premier of Dancing With The Stars?

Here are what some Yahoo users are saying about this particular topic...

"I hate to say this because I like the show, but it was pretty boring. I don't think anyone was exceptional."

By :leslie

"It was what I expected. I happen to be addicted to that show every season anyway. I really liked Steve O and Ty Murray for the men. For the women Shawn Johnson was good."

By :Lisa T (Stop BSL)

"I loved it. I think it's great that Melissa gets to do the show. I'm sure she'll be really popular. Some people surprised me. It will be interesting to see who goes home next week.

My favs are:
Melissa (with Tony)
Gilles (with Cheryl)
Shawn (with Mark)

For the pros, I love Chelsie and Max, but unfortunately they don't have great partners this season."

By :dream

"well mellisa getting on the show ruined it for me :("

By :ohiomomm...

"I love that show, Max by the way is dancing with Denise Richards who is a real cry baby"

By :boo hoo

"not nearly as good as last years group. My favorites were Melissa and Giles. I think Steve Wozniak and Ty should be the first ones to go, they were painful to watch"

By :Julie V

"I think they all dance well I was impressed by Holly and Melissa because they both had a short time to learn the dance and performed it"

By :ephstige...

"It was not as good as the years past. There are only a few people who really danced well. The show is becoming way too provocative for family viewing now. Everything has a sexual connotation to it, which would be OK for 10 PM - but 8 PM is a bit early for that. I was sad to see Nancy O'Dell had hurt herself. I think she would have done great."

By: kincaid1

"I think Melissa did incredibly well for only two days training and the kind of week she’s been having. I think America DOES feel sorry for her the way Jason treated her, but if she doesn't do well,. they wont continue to vote for her to the end.
I'm sure her Dallas Cowboy Cheer leading training helped her pick up routines quickly. They do have very high standards. She also had ballet training which always is a plus.

I am rooting for her
Holly from "gossip Girls" the other last minute replacement, may be pretty, and maybe she didn't have a lot of practice time for the show, But, she was stiff and wooden. It seems often these really pretty girls,. (Like Kim Kardashian) have what it takes in the looks department but don't know how to use their bodies in a dancing routine. I look for her to be one of the first voted off the show.

I hate to say it but Holly seems like a typical "bimbo" to me as well.

Its early yet,. But I felt sorry a bit for Ty,. he was so stiff,. and awkward,,
Steve O did ok. but don't like his personality,.
Steve from Apple? well he knows he's not that great,. but he has a bizillion dollars so he’s just in it for fun.
Lil’ Kim.. maybe,. has potential.
Belinda Carlise? so-so, she doesn't have the energy you need to win,. and probably not the fan base.
Lawrence? athletes can go either way. sometimes though they start off badly and get better with time.
Gilles?.. we will see,. Cheryl is a good teacher. he might do ok.
David Grier? did alright.. not bad. could improve
I hated Denise Richards. that crying scene this early in the show, says she cant take the pressure. and I don’t think fans are that crazy about her either. her crybaby act turned me off right then and there. Maks is tough.. but he's good.
Shawn is also a cutie,. And I think her training as a gymnast will help her go far"

By :Rebecca B

No comments:

Post a Comment