Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What is your opinion on last night's American Idol?( March 3, 2009)

Here are what some Yahoo users are saying about this particular topic which you may find interesting......

i've 2 favourites from last night's grouyp:
scott mcintyre because he's such an inspiration to me
and nathaniel marshall because he has such a great spirit about him, and is very comfortable in his own skin.and these two can sing really well(of course).

but the people i think america will probably vote for are:
scott, jorge nunez, felicia barton and lil rounds.

it was a good show- better than group 2, but not as good as group 1 in my opinion.and i think people were really impressed with felicia-who only got to the top 36 when the idol producers kicked out joanna pacciti."

By : gutter_f...

"Lil Rounds stood out. And the blind guy. I also liked the kid with the headbands. But overall, it was boring."

By : Jillian

"I think they should disregard the votes and just pick 6 out of all of the remaining contestants. No one really stood out or did a "brilliant" job (as Simon stated), in my opinion. I preferred more of the contestants from the last 2 weeks. I think that when the judges get to pick who they take, I think they should "shock" everyone and pick Jamar, who didn't make it to the top 36. That would be great!"

By : t's a secret

"my favorite was Lil, I also like Ju'not, Felicia, and Jorge. I was a good group"

By: ulie V

"I voted for Lil rounds and Ju'not"

By : Missy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment