Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What did you think of last night's episode of American Idol?

Did you like the country week theme?


Here is what some Yahoo users are saying about this topic....

"I don't think anybody really sounded country.I liked Anoop, Scott and Kris.Adam was the worst."

By :Melinda W

"I hated the country week theme! All my favourites dissapointed me. Adam's was.. weird."

By:Dynamite

"I'm not a big fan of country, but last night was not as bad as I thought it was going to be, I actually enjoyed some of the performances, I'm not a big fan of Adam either, but well, I'm still kinda on the fence about his performance, definitely different, lol, other than him, nobody really stood out for me though

My fave is still Danny though, I thought he did just an ok job last night though, I had a strange feeling he was going to sing that song ;)"

By : Chrys D

"ehh no!
but i thought adam did AWESOME, like every week.
and of course, so did danny.
their my favorite."

By: cutelill...

"I don't like country music so when I heard the theme for the week I was really disappointed. But a few of them did pretty well despite having to sing country."

By :beespost

"I'm not really into country, but do like some of the older things (I'm really not into anything in the last 20-25 years, frankly)

I always liked "Ring of Fire" but did not like the version last night. (Adam?) and I liked Patsy Cline's "Walking after Midnight" and had mixed emotions about the rendition. But when I found out she had the flu I was a little more understanding.

I thought Lil Rounds song was pretty good and thought the judges were down on her a little.

I haven't watched most of the Tuesday night show this year so I don't really know the names of most of the singers off hand."

By:Rubym

"Adam was the absolute worst!! he sang that song(ring of fire) like he was singing in a gay bar or a gay parade, I know he is gay but if i didn't know it that performance just proved it. he was over the top flamboyant with that song and it sounded strange I agree with simon 100% about adam's performance it was rubbish. now every time I hear ring of fire I am going to see adam in my mind makeing all those sexy poses and googly eyes Ewwww!

Lil rounds, when simon said she sounded like she was forced to sing a song she didn't like at a wedding. I was thinking well, duh. she's an R&B singer and she is forced to sing country! what part of that did you not get simon. besides how many of you know of a black female country singer?? ..heres a hint , there aren't any!"

By: dobby

"I really think Kris and Anoop were at the forefront last night. They were both very captivating. I feel really strongly that Megan should go home. She seemed only to cough last night when she wasn't singing, talking to Ryan, or mugging for the camera. I am obviously not a fan of hers, I think she ruined that Patsy Cline song she attempted to sing. I think Scott is sort of sub par as well. He sang a very girly song, which was a bad decision on his part."

By :devotion...

"I liked it and thought for the most part, it was okay. Danny and Anoop did very well especially. But overall, the worst performance hands down was Adam. Yeah, I think everyone gets the point that he's not country but of all people and songs, he butchered the legendary Johnny Cash. I never have liked him to begin with (he sounds like a girl screaming into the mike) but last night he lost all of my respect and he should go home!"

By :MEL0929

No comments:

Post a Comment