Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What is your opinion on Angelina Jolie?

Here is what yahoo users are saying about Angelina Jolie.....

"Butch and overexposed"

By : Ministry Of Information


"she is the sexiest lady alive."

By : Chazz

"Overrated. And what's with her lips?! Did she get stung by a bee or something?!"

By : Tamahome

"Homerecker"

By: Peekaboo

"I have one....
SHE IS FITTTTT and is a quality actress...
possibly worlds hottest female?"

By: Addicted

"She is stunning...I mean I am not sure about her personality but physically she has one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen...."

By :[Djavoli..

"She's an awesome actress, very talented and oh so very hot
I love all of her movies, she's a legend man!"

By :Chillie J

"Anorexic fish who took someones husband away."

By :♥Lift hard..train hard

"She's a good actress, But I can't stand her. I don't think she is pretty, she's skinny and gross, I think she's a freak."

By :Snow

"hot chick but seen better"

By: vadim

"Caring, good Mother. Not bothered what the press says about her, she lives her own life. Brad Pitt loves his missus becuse she is Motherly like a woman should be. She also helps a lot of charities for children. I admire her."

By : kyla

"Great pair of lips, argueably the sexiest lips in Hollywood."

By :Copaseti...

"who cares about movie stars. there just like everyone else. they just get paid too much money"

By: Amber B

" think she looks so much like this octo-mom ... I think Angelina Jolie got surgery to look like Nadia... What a loser!"

By : Brandon J

"For what I know of her, as unbiased as possible.. I think she has some talent as an actress. I don't think she's particularly attractive, though her face has a lot of character which is pleasant when one is used to a more generic-type face. I have no place in evaluating her decisions. I thought Brad Pitt & Jenifer Aniston made a cuter couple but its still not my place to judge. And frankly I don't care a great deal, because in the scheme of my life thus far, Angelina Jolie does not matter. Except when it comes to Hackers, because I absolutely love that movie. Which brings me to my last point, that of the movies she's had a major role in that I've seen, I really liked her acting more before she was a big commercial success. I also like her in the Meat Loaf video Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through, because in it she has an intense presence, and is younger with a more natural and youthful look than her current one.

Billy Bob Thornton & making out with her brother freaked me out a bit. I think she'd be much better looking, for the record, if she wore her hair down with less makeup and gained at least 20 pounds."

By : Stormtrooper In Stilettos

"Overrated, overexposed, oversexed up, over everything. Just tired of hearing about her. She adopts too many children and should have her OWN kids instead of the three she has now. *Scoffs* I mean, it has gotten so bad with this "obsession" with her that now that lame Octomom wants to LOOK like Angelina. America, what has happen to you? Seriously.

Every time I watch E!, there is always something with "Brangelina this" and "Brangelina that". Sick of it. Tired of seeing them on the red carpet and their kids."

By :Johnny Rocker89


"lol me and my so-called boyfriend were talking about her yesterday.
she is no doubt about it OVER-RATED.
love her for being a humanitarian.
think shes kinda trashy...
she pretty (her face) but she built like a board!...no curves.
talented actress though must say i love her movies.
my boyfriend would like to bang her but i dont understand why....i f*** her face lmao..."

By :(Deh-Me'...

"I think anyone who sleeps with someone else's spouse is a low-life whore. As an actress I think she is overrated and just gets attention because of her looks, however if I could snap my fingers and suddenly look like her, I would decline as I personally do not find her attractive. I do think she does some good for the world as a UN Goodwill ambassador though..well more than most celebrities."

By : ♪ ♫Jin_Jur♫ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment