Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What is your opinion on those 2 missing NFL players?

Here are what Yahoo users are saying about this particular topic......

"its a shame. i hope they are found."

By :Mark H

"It is sad. I just hope that other players learn from it and go out to the water better prepared."

By : berto Ballin'

"People die everyday out there in the gulf. The only reason we knew they were even missing is the fact that they had a bit of fame attached to their name. That being said, for their families sake I hope they can recover their bodies. Young people dying is never a good thing."

By : B-Rabbit

"I think its a tragic event that happened. It lets us know as individuals that anything can happen at any given time. The players involved were just out having a good time in the gulf and their lives took a tragic turn. I think it also sends a message to us to treasure life as we know it. Realistically I doubt they will be found alive because if they haven't been found by now they probably won't be and even if they are they won't be alive. But I must say the rescuers did all they could to help. So they deserve a lot of credit. I just pray for the families involved."

By : Friendly Stranger

"It's really sad. They called off the search, too."

By : NJITB

"I think the bluecrab fishery will be hot in that area this year."

By : Luke H.

"Don't really have one yet except that it's a sad story all around.

Until I hear what the guy who survived has to say about what happened or why he survived and the other guys disappeared, I'll reserve any opinion as to what I think happened."

By : Sylar

"My opinion should be like everyones...sad, tragic, sucky..etc etc. If you dont feel this way let me know and Ill just rip your heart out now cause you are an idiot of society."

By : Riggs

No comments:

Post a Comment