Friday, March 27, 2009

How did you like last night's episode of American Idol?

Do you think America made the right choice by eliminate Michael from the competition?

Here is what some Yahoo have to say about this particular subject.....do you agree with them? Please comment!!!

"That show is hella overrated"

By :Let'sRav...

"No, I thought that Megan should have gone home. She wasn't even in the bottom 3, but Matt was. I wasn't too happy about that."

By : Mrs. Jeter

"No, I thought that Megan should have gone home. She wasn't even in the bottom 3, but Matt was. I wasn't too happy about that."

By :Mrs. Jeter

"Well, I kinda figured Michael would go, I think it was his time. I was VERY suprised that Matt was in the bottom three and Megan wasn't, however Megan is my favorite and so I'm glad she was safe.

I found the performance of Joss Stone and Smokey Robinson creepy and uncomfortable for some reason. Lol.

Stevie Wonder was awesome."

By : Sara

"I kinda figured Micheal was going home but I think he was happy he was going home because of the coment his daughter made and his life is never going to be the same and he still get's to go on tour so that is cool but he knows that if god didn't want him to go farther he would have


I was glad Megan,Allison,Adam,Scott,and Danny were safe I like them

the perfomance by Stevie wonder was mind blowing but the performance by Joss Stone and Smoky Robinson was kinda weird overall I thought it was a good night"

By : Samantha <3's Dylan

"I think that they did - but I also think that Megan should've been in the bottom 3 instead of Matt. She should be the next to go."

By : Austin's mom

"no! i think megan should of gone home and i was so mad and surprised Matt was in the bottom 3. he didnt deserve to be there"

By : katt

No comments:

Post a Comment