Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can anybody tell me exactly what I have to do to get more views of my Youtube video?

I recently created a video and I uploaded to Youtube, however I only got 7 views. Therefore my question is how exactly do I get more views? Please help. Thanks

Here are what some Yahoo users are saying about this particular topic....


"i dont know like share it with people and ask people to share them too
(share them at youtube and other sites like myspace,facebook,bebo or friendster"

By: slipknot...

"The chance of your video being an instant hit are probably less than being struck by lightning. Just keep uploading videos over a wide range of subjects. Eventually someone will stumble on your video, like it, and subscribe to you because they like your other stuff too.

They may send it to their friends, or watch your other videos. Eventually the bandwagon will get rolling and you'll be getting a steady stream of views and subscribers."

By : mdawgig

"advertise it! tell all of your friends! and if its good, they will tell their friends, and then those friends will tell their friends, and so on and so forth. also, check and see if it is good. view it yourself! it is good....or is it just a totally jank film? and check other peoples' opinions! they will tell you if it is good or not!"

By :Kathy

"Put the link to it on this question
I'll watch it...Happily"

By: >o_OStarry Eyed>VandazZ

"put the link up so people click, such as putting a follow up message to this question. also if you have a myspace or facebook put it up on your status and people will see it. Aim or any instan messager put it in your pro that should help you get some. then if its good hopefully the word will travel of how good it is and more people will watch it, because of others telling them its a good video."

By:Marianne

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jake,
    Thanks for visiting my blog " A Pinch Of Salt". I am really sorry as I am not really a computer savvy kinda guy. I just write what I felt in my heart, post it and that's it.I really don't know much about the upgrading,linking and so on. That's why my blog is simple as it is. I am blessed that you have taken time & effort to visit my blog. Thanks again.I hope that this will not deter you from visiting my site again,though! Cheers to you, Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See if the techniques suggested in http://hubpages.com/hub/homeworking_tips help.

    The suggestions were made for websites but the principle should work for any URL to a point.

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete