Saturday, April 11, 2009

What did you think of Wednesday night's American Idol?




Do you think Scott was the right person to get eliminated? why or why not?
Do you think the judges should have used the Judge's save on Scott? why or why not?

Here are what some Yahoo users have to say about this subject....do you agree please comment.


"Scott, yup. He was starting to bore everyone

The jugdes shouldnt have used it on him - im glad they didnt, save it for the top 3 or 4"

By : Zippy

"yeah Scott needed to go, but i dont think Anoop should have been in the bottom 3 because he sang really well on tuesday."

By :katt

"I thought Anoop should go home, honestly. He has disappointed me every week since auditions. I love Scott, he's such a sweetie pie and when he start crying, I had to turn it off because that would have made me ball like a baby. I definitely think there is a niche for him somewhere. Just because they don't win doesn't mean they won't make it big. Look at my main man Daughtry."

By : monmichk...

No comments:

Post a Comment