Thursday, April 2, 2009

What did you do for April Fool's day?

Did you pull any pranks at all? If you did, can you tell us about it?

Here are what some Yahoo users have to say about this particular topic.....do you agree or disagree please comment. Thanks.


"Yeah i told my mum that Dad was cheating on her."

By: Mmmmadel...

"Nothing..."

By : MimicMol...

"I cracked a Chuck Norris joke at work with a co-worker."

By: tom_robe...

"Nothing."

By : Gen Gen

"I didn't pull any but I got a good one played on me. My best friend I haven't talked in a couple weeks since we both work and she's away at school. But she sent me a pic of her hand with a ring on. And says that her boyfriend of 3 months asked her to marry him. The big days would be this summer. I was so mad because I have been with my boyfriend 5 years and still no ring. But she said april fools."

By : Jordan Staal's #1 Fan

"I took my GFs car out to get some modifcations done
to it rims,kits,an audio package. Meanwhile she woke up the
day of April 1s an relised her car i brought her 2 years ago wanst in the drive way, She freaked out then i send her i told her i will sort it out at lunch time i drove the car back home after being modified an told her it the police an i found it. Then she clicked what i got done to teh car it was brillant"

By : ACEOFHEA...

"i duct taped some of my sister's stuff to the ceiling....not as uhh brilliant as the other answers but still pretty funny"

By: Kaci

"well my mom thinks she is the best jokester in the house....
so just to prove her wrong,
i cut off an old dolls hair and scattered it around her head, greased her doorknobs, set her alarm for 4 a.m., and covered her door with cling wrap.

when the alarm woke her up and she saw the hair, she went to the bathroom to check it out but couldnt open the door. then when she finnaly got her bedroom door open to yell at me, she tried to walk out and bounced off onto the floor.

it was hysterical."

By: NINJA(loves em)

"the usual...

post it note over the bottom of the mouse so it wouldn't work

saran wrap on all the toilets.

toothpaste under the door handles

TPing my brother's room (took him half an hour to get rid of all the toilet paper. i used three rolls)

green food coloring in the milk

alarm clocks for 3 AM

sister's hand in warm water so she peed herself

etc etc.

and my most epic prank...

three mice released in the house with 1 2 and 4 written on them...my mom was looking for number three all day until i finally said april fools at 12. LOL! I tried to get pigs but i couldn't. :( good thing. my mom was even pissed with the mouse thing"

By :♥RACHEL♥

No comments:

Post a Comment