Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What did you think of last night's American Idol?

Who do you think or what to get eliminated tonight? Do you think whatever the judges says would reflect the way Americans vote? why or why not?

I am NOT a music critic I don't know whole lot about music. I believe they all did really good job. However if you really want my opinion, I believe Annop should go tonight. On top of that, I do believe whatever the judge says before the voting period begins would definitely would persuade how American vote.

Here are what some Yahoo users have to say about this topic.....do you agree? Please comment.

"it was ok"

By: scherzad...

"Adam is an amazing performer. Scott was the worse. I think the final three tonight will be Scott, Kris and Lil. With Scott going home. I think the judges comments were on the mark last night."

By:tom4texa...

"I personally don't like Scott or Lil! I think one of them should go home. Adam is really a great singer along with Allison. I think what the judges say doesn't impact the way we vote, because were going to vote for who we like, not based on who they like."

By : Melanie


"Adam and Allison did great last night. I think they should be the final two. Scott will probably go home unless he can pull out enough pity votes, he just doesn't have the voice to move on. He is good, but after a while, it all sounds the same for him."

By : deathnot...

No comments:

Post a Comment