Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What did you think of American Idol last night?

Who do you think or want to get eliminated tonight? How come the show only run 1 hr and 25 minutes, not the full 1 and half hour? Do you have any suggestions for that?

Here what are some Yahoo users have to say about this particular subject.....


"the blind dude or the red headed girl needs to go. They are somewhat annoying. The show was only that long so the new Ozzy show can have an extra 5 minutes."

by : Puffins

"It was better than I expected it to be. I was really worried that the show would suck because, let's face it - most new music is trash. Anoop and Meghan were awful, Matt, Allyson, and Adam were tolerable. Danny, Lil, and Scott were very good. Kris Allen stole the show.

I'm hoping that tonight we finally see Meghan get the boot."

By : kitchens...

"I thought Kris was the very best last night. Danny was my second favorite. Adam performed as expected-well.
I think that Megan need to go home tonight before Anoop or Matt."

By : ackwyork

No comments:

Post a Comment