Monday, April 6, 2009

Did you watch Wrestlemania 25 last night?

If you did, that did you think of it? Were some of the results just like you predicted?

Here are what some Yahoo users have to say about this particular subject....do you agree? Please comment. Thanks

"Yes, wish I didnt, falling asleep at work as a result.
Not really as predicted, results-wise, also never predicted the take v hbk match to be that good, and the rest of the show to be so bad."

By: masti

"Yes I did and the matches did not go the way I throught they would"

By: Kenneth S

"Yeah, good thing its easter half term, or i would be recked in school"

By:Corey

"Worst.Wrestlemania.EVER.
By no means do I want to offend anyone at all,but God...those were the most boring 4 hours of my life.
It started out great,actually,the MITB match was pretty entertaining.I'll let the whole CM Punk winning thing go and give it a nice 7 out of 10.The divas match was funny,though I had hoped they'd introduce them all,I don't think I saw everyone as the camera was from a very distant angle.Of course,when we found out that neither Trish or Lita were participating,we couldn't have hopes up for anything good,but WWE took the circumstances and managed to cheat their way into amusing us.Long live Santina.
This is where the good stuff ended,though.I can't say the matches were bad,they were just slow and boring.Mysterio vs Jbl was a joke(as much as I dislike the Wrestling God,I felt sorry for him)and the potentially awesome Hardy match,or HHH vs Orton turned fail.
I liked the fact that Matt won,though,it would've been a little cheesy if the feud had a "good conquers all" end.It makes me want to see how far they're willing to take it.
Cena won and there was no doubt that he would,though I have to admit he earned it.Lifting up a 700 pounder alone wins you some respect imo,not to mention with an surgered neck.My predictions for this WM were all wrong and I wouldn't mind one bit,had the event been worth it.
I'm also dissappointed that Punk didn't cash in the briefcase that same night,I was looking forward to it.Also,the fact that the Colons match was a dark one didn't help one bit,I wanted to see Miz and Morrison lose with my own eyes.
What can I say?This was supposed to be a silver anniversiry,but turned out nothing special.Kinda like the 500th epsiode of Smackdown.Better luck in 25 years,WWE!"

By : Jolene

"I thought it was awesome it's one of the best i've seen"

By : JeffHard...

"Wrestlemania XXV definitely did not live up to the hype. I didn't even see Primo and Carlito vs Miz and Morrison..................did anyone?"

By : metsfan 7

No comments:

Post a Comment